policies & etiquette
Attend a class that is appropriate to your personal fitness level.
- Turn off cell phones.
on time to get the full advantage of the warm-up. We request that you
not leave the class before it is dismissed so you are assured a proper
cool down and stretch.
- Refrain from "doing your own thing."
Follow the instructions given by the fitness instructors to ensure a
safe and balanced class. If you need to modify your routine for a
specific reason, notify the instructor before class.
- Limit your conversation in class as it is disruptive for other members.
- Enter class only after the previous class is finished.
- Wear appropriate exercise attire (bathing suit or shorts and t-shirt) and supportive exercise shoes when necessary.
- For your own protection, do not use ankle/wrist weights during the cardio portion of class.
- Return all equipment to it’s proper place after class.
- Refrain from the use of cologne/perfume prior to class; odor enhances as you workout.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Do not enter rooms while cleaning crew are working.
- Bring towel and water shoes.
- Talk away from pool.
- Travel under lane lines.
- Swimming ability not necessary.
- Medical Release may be required.
- Yoga: Bring your own mat.
- Mind-Body class sessions will be closed 5 minutes after the start of each class. Be on time; late arrivals not permitted.